1. Information Provided by the users:
For the direct consultation in order to get the best of our services, we collect your personal information. In case you encounter any glitch whilst subscribing to our online services, then you can contact us and we are just an email away! Prerequisites for submitting problems include:
- Email identification
- Phone Number
We do not make your private information public and can only be used in case of communication to get back to you for your issues, so lay your trust entirely upon, us and enjoy the divine teachings at The Quran Education for sacred recitation and contemplation.
2. Technical tracking of your information:
- Gadget information:
Device information includes browser information, computer information, and related devices that you use to access The Quran Education. This technical tracking though never reveals the identity of an individual visitor.
- Analytical processing:
Analytical processing is aided by third parties to track user patterns on The Quran Education site for the generation of analysis, reports, and information without exposing the identity and privacy of individual visitors on our site.
4. Processing, and Application of Data Collection
1. The website TheQuranEducation.com may be browsed and used without revealing any personal information. We may gather information in an anonymous manner and use it to enhance our services.
2. Do not reveal your Personal Data if you register on our website or app in order to learn the Quran online and connect with other users and the tutors of our website. Unless you specifically consent to additional uses, this data will be collected, processed, and used solely to the extent necessary to provide you with the services provided by TheQuranEducation.com.
3. We collect, handle, and use the following Personal Data for this purpose:
3. How do we deal with user information?
- To ensure that our subscribers get the best of our services we use user information as feedback to enhance and do imperative changes in our services, which we provide to create standards in competing era.
- Personalizing user experience by rectifying the issues and suggestions that our valuable service-users provide via the contact us.
4. Juvenile information:
We do not collect information from children under 18 years old.
5. Advertising via Google support:
Apart from this, other third-party Ad services can also use a tracking mechanism for advertisement and store user information for user-targeted phenomena to which TheQuranEducation.com has no control and access.
“We ensure your privacy at the utmost level but no access to the third parties cookie control mechanism”
6. Still Ambiguous? Contact Us:
Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan