In fact, Eid is not just a festival as it is in religions other than Islam at the same time Eid-ul-Fitr is a way of giving thanks that Allah has given us this month Ramadan so that we can get ourselves back on the right path to include good deeds in our daily life and those who disobey Allah they can ask for forgiveness and of course this cannot happen without the help of Allah.
وَمَا أَصَابَكُمْ مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ فَبِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِيكُمْ وَيَعْفُو عَنْ كَثِيرٍ
42:30 Wama asabakum min museebatin fabima kasabat aydeekum wayaAAfoo AAan katheerin
The month of Ramadan is a great blessing from God for us to maintain our recourse to God Almighty.
When employees or laborers from various fields work for a whole month and then at the end of the month, the boss pays for the effort of the whole month of his employees.
In the same way, a Muslim worships his Lord (Allah) for a whole month (Ramadan) and lives in misery. After all, Allah, the Lord of the universe, rewards them and forgives their sins.
God's Grace In Ramadan (Fasting):
The month of Ramadan has been madqQe a happy month for us by Allah in which:
1. The gates of Allah's Paradise ( Heaven ) are opened.
2. The gates of hell are closed.
3. The devils are imprisoned.
4. Heaven is decorated daily.
5. The Throne of Allah becomes very near to us.
6. It is being proclaimed by Allah that one who seeks forgiveness or one who seeks help.
7. The reward of obligatory prayers is increased 70 times more.
8. The reward of optional prayer is equal to the obligation.
Note: The difference between optional prayers and obligatory prayers is such that if a person continues to perform optional prayers till the Day of End, then the reward of all these optional prayers cannot be equal to one obligatory prayer.
9. Believers who die in the month of Ramadan are not taken into account Questioner Angels do not come to them for questioning.
10. Allah Almighty has given us a night like Laylat al-Qadr in this month, the worship of which is better than the worship of a thousand nights.
"We have indeed revealed this in the 'Night of Power'. And what will explain to you what the night of power is? The Night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein come down The Angels and the Spirit by Allah's permission, on every errand. "Peace!...This until the rise of Morn!"
This is how the 29 or 30 days of fasting ( Ramadan ) go on Then the Lord of all universe, Allah said, on the last night:
“Those who do worship Me, those who have stayed up in the night ( means in Tarawih Prayer )and fasted during the day, so today this night I forgive those all”
Therefore, in this happiness, we all together give thanks to our great God Allah, and the next day we pray Eid-ul-Fitr prayer in worship and ask for supplications from God, Allah.